The next team competition is the Combined Training
At Hartpury College on 4th January 2020.
Team Show jumping at West Wilts on 12th January 2020.
Horses must have up to date vaccinations within last 6 months.
If you are a senior please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest stating the height that you would like to do, name of horse and name of rider.
Juniors please email FAO Chantelle Bucknell to register interest.
NAF five star National Championship Results for 2019: team BathSenior Riding test dressage had individual placings for Janet Border 5th, Gemma Pearce 5th, Gemma Holdway 5th, Stacey Martin 7th.
Senior Riding test team Debbie Martin, Jenny Pickup, Stacey Martin & Gemma Holdway 10th place.
Senior Prelim Dressage individual placings for Zoe Symes 3rd, gemma Holdway 8th & Amanda Taylor 10th.
Senior 100 Showjumping team Jill Holt, Gemma Pearce, Amanda Taylor & Olivia Vanpuyenbroek 8th place.
Senior 80 Showjumping team Janet Border, Gemma Holdway, Rosie Moon & Annette Sawyer 10th place.
Senior Style Jumping team Janet Border, Gemma Holdway, Chantelle Bucknell & Zoe Symes 7th place
Senior Style Jumping Individual placings for Zoe Symes 7th place.
Junior pairs dressage Maisie Arnold & Lauren Harding 4th place
Junior 90 Showjumping team Isaballa Vanpuyenbroek, Katie Hughes, Emma Long, Ashley Davey 8th place.
Junior Prelim Dressage individual placings Zara Bucknell 7th.
Junior Elementary dressage individual placings Masie Arnold 6th.
Congratulations & a huge well done to all our team Bath riders that drove all the way up to Lincoln to represent the club on your great results & fantastic supportive team spirit!
RoR Area 9 Qualifier information
Dear Area 9 Members, Please find attached information about the Retraining of Racehorses Area 9 Riding Club Challenge (RoR Area 9 RCC). The aim of the Challenge is to encourage ex racehorse owners to register their horse with the RoR, get involved with their local Riding Clubs, and to provide an extra incentive to compete with their horses at Riding Club level.
The RoR Riding Club Challenge is a relatively new initiative, designed to attract and promote ex racehorses competing at Riding Club level. The Challenge has already been taken up by 25 individual Riding Clubs around the country with more signing up each week, and is also run by at area level by Area 4. Area 9 will be the second Area to take up the Challenge, and it is designed to run in parallel to the already existing Area 9 competition season.
The RoR Area 9 RCC will be two-fold:
1) An RoR Area 9 RCC Rosette awarded to the best performing ex racehorse in each section of Area 9 competitions.
2) Points will be awarded based on performance and accumulated towards the RoR Area 9 RCC Performance trophy.
How to get involved:
1) Register your horse with RoR. This is FREE and details are at www.ror.org.uk. You will be given an individual RoR number for your horse, and this is required to participate in the Challenge.
2) Send your details (Name and contact details, Horse’s registered name and RoR number and your Riding Club) to the Area 9 RoR co-ordinator. email@example.com
3) Notify the Area 9 RoR co-ordinator of any Area 9 competition entries prior to the event.
RoR Area 9 RCC is open to ALL Ex Racehorses - All participating horses are to be registered with Retraining of Racehorses (RoR) and be assigned an RoR number. Please note - horses do NOT have to have raced in GB to be eligible to compete in the Riding Club Challenge. Any ex racehorse regardless of racing background will be given a registration number by the RoR in order to compete in Riding Club events. Details of how to register a horse may be found at: www.ror.org.uk
I hope you like the idea of the Challenge, and look forward to working with your Riding Clubs to offer RoR prizes to your members competing at Area competitions. If you have any comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. If your Riding Club would be interested in also running the RoR Challenge on an individual Club level, please contact Pippa Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All participating horses are to be registered with Retraining of Racehorses (RoR) and be assigned an RoR number. Please note - horses do NOT have to have raced in GB to be eligible to compete in the Riding Club Challenge. Any ex racehorse regardless of racing background will be given a registration number by the RoR in order to compete in Riding Club events. Details of how to register a horse may be found at: www.ror.org.uk
• All participating horses must be notified to the Area 9 RoR co-ordinator. Their Registered name and RoR number will be held by Area 9 in order to run the Riding Club Challenge.
• Notification of competition entries of RoR horses must be made to the Area 9 RoR co-ordinator prior to each event. Competition results will then be monitored to allow Challenge Rosettes and points to be awarded accordingly.
• The Area 9 RoR Riding Club Challenge will run in parallel to the already existing Area 9 events. Points will be allocated from participation at Area 9 events only.
• Points are awarded as follows:
11 points for 1st place decreasing to 2 points for 10th place
11th place or below will be allocated 1 point
Elimination = 0 points
The points are given for the respective placing within the entire section, including all non-RoR entries.
• An RoR Area 9 Challenge Rosette will be awarded to the best placed participating horse in each section of the event. We will endeavor to announce the winners of the Challenge Rosettes on the day, however if this is not possible then the winners will be announced as soon as possible after the event and the Rosettes posted to the winners.
• Points will be accumulated towards the Area 9 Performance trophy to be awarded at the end of the season. For the 2015 season there will be a single trophy incorporating both Junior and Senior competitors.
• Points may be backdated for any Area 9 events already completed this season. The horse must be registered with RoR and hold an RoR number, and their details notified to the Area 9 RoR co-ordinator along with details of any qualifying results.