If you would like to be on a team for any qualifiers, please follow the points below
- Your horse's vaccination record MUST be up to date. If you have any questions please contact us. If your annual booster is due around the time of the competition/championships then you must ensure that your horse is not injected on any of the 7 days before the competition
- Check your horse's BD points
- Make sure your hat meets BRC standards (you can find this on the website, or ask a team co-ordinator). You will also need your hat tagged, if it hasn't been already allow enough time on the day for this to be done
- Don't forget to take your passport and vaccination records with you on the day
- When putting your name forward for a team, please state whether you will attend the Championships should you qualify:
- To ensure all Team Members get the opportunity to represent the Club at the Championships, teams will be put together based on those who can/want to attend the Championships and those who do not.
- This is to ensure we comply with the BRC ruling, which states that at least 50% of the original qualifying team must be present in order for you to attend the Championships.
- Organising our teams in this manner ensures all members get the opportunity to represent the club, and those who wish to attend Championships are not left disappointed.